Friday, June 21st / 5:30-7:30pm
Celebrate the Summer Solstice by bringing new plants into your home!
1. Bring a houseplant or 2 or 10 and swap for the same...plants can be rooted cuttings or potted plants, indoor or outdoor and pest-free.
2. Bring non-plant items and trade for the same...hangers, planters, lights, etc.
3. Enjoy treats and drinks while you mingle and swap!
Monday's July 8, 15, 22, 29 / 5:45 - 7pm
During this 4-week series, we will explore our anatomy as it relates to the neck, shoulders, and upper back. We will also look at patterns related to pain, tension, and lack of mobility in these areas.
Melissa will guide you through simple, but effective poses to provide relief and mobility.
Pain or numbing that radiates down your arm usually originates from tension in the neck.FACT
Time brings us forward. Left untreated, poor posture leads to severe rounding of the spine, putting extreme pressure on the neck and the arteries that feed your brain.
Rounding in the upper back can be reversed...over time!
Attending this series, you will:
- Understand the anatomy of your upper body and how it greatly affects your balance
- Learn how to alleviate pain and tension in your neck and shoulders
- Become aware of the health consequences from slumped posture
Prior yoga experience is not required.